Monday, September 7, 2009

obsessed

I'm climbing the walls, losing my mind,it's all your fault. I'm breaking the rules, don't really care if I get caught.
Can't you tell that I'm in love, can't get enough of you. Need you night and day. When you're not around I'm tested, I could get arrested, carrying on this way.
I'm going crazy here by myself. I want you and no one else. Sending out a signal of my distress.
I confess, I'm obsessed. It's a crime, it's a shame, holding your love for me. No telling what I might do tonight, waiting for you. I'm right on the edge of crossing the line, coming unglued. Got me goin' crazy. The way I want you, baby. Can't even try to have it. Don't even want to fight it.

I'm obsessed with you tonight!

I'm going crazy here by myself. I want you and no one else. Sending out a signal of my distress. I confess, I'm obsessed

Photobucket


1 comment:

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers