Saturday, December 19, 2009

rise and shine

finally its December 20! i've been waiting all my life for this day to finally came up.yes by noticed my last post you know i've been thru a very hard time in my love's life.me, for some emotional reasons now had learn to be better.though it will cause me pain in the arse,but hey nothing could beats me. even i have to cut my head to death, i will be okay.time will heal my brokenhearted.

well,enough with sad love stories. im getting a personal treatment. maybe i should go somewhere wasting money or doing stuff. yes i have a couple projects a head. i'll make a travel blog. i feel the need to share my adventurous trip to all my friends. dont be jealous because someday we'll travel together!and i'll do some uploading stuff. its xmas's eve, marry xmas and enjoying the cartoons parade on tv! dont miss it! i wish my bf were here to watch our fav life time cartoon together. haha miss him already :)

well yo, happy holiday everybody :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers