Thursday, January 20, 2011

hiiiiii :)

im sorry for being such a bad-ass blogger :( i've promised you to write the details about my Bali trip and im so so so very sorry that i havent had time to write it. so busy for these last two weeks. im about to explode!!!!! deadlines killing me. but final exams just around the corner and after that i have my all time for writing to you. BUT, if you need any information, any thing about trip to Bali in a shoestring style, please feel free to contact me. i will tell you everything you need to know about low budget holiday to the mystical island.

how are you anyway? i have a very good news! Nookmag, an online magazine from Singapore wants me to contribute!!!!!!! OMG this is so cool!!!!! im about to write my first article tomorrow. so happy :) and i hope i can contribute to local magazine soon!!!! Tir's work is getting bigger and bigger now. i hope this year could be our lucky career year. finger crossed :)

i hope you guys doing as great as i am. good luck for the final exams my Uni mates :)

ps: i post me and tir's happy faces photo. love him so much :")

Photobucket

Photobucket


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers