Saturday, August 29, 2009

Letter From Last Monday

dear love,
we've been together all the time and i'm happy with you
all the time we had,we laugh and we cry together
we make our own story
you make me the most luckiest thing in the world
your eyes..keep staring at me
wherever you go, you keep me right right beside you
you make me comfortable even in uncomfortable times

i just realize, i thought there is something weird, if i'm not mistaken
why you turn your eyes from me ?
maybe it's just my feeling, but i don't feel so good
but i'm still smilling at you..and i hope you do

love,tell me ):

..and after all that is,
it was painful, but deep inside i kept those memories with you
and still waiting for you as you do for me
i'm still waiting.. no matter what happen

come on, love, take me with you

you know who you can talk to. you know who you can trust
you know that i'm still with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers