Saturday, August 29, 2009

The Object Of My Affection..

23 november 2008
all this time, i've always pretending that i'm unconcerned about you.
but in motionless, i watch every single step of what you were doing.
lot of the conversation that we had, didn't went so good.
sometimes we were fighting for almost all the small things.
sometimes it ended with crying.
i don't care where i'm gonna stay, whether it's in the hut or on the roadside..
as long as i'm with you, i'm happy for it.
cuz i know you'll give me the best since that day..
then everytime you cry, ah i can't stand for it.
i wanna hold you and say "Don't worry, it'll be okay"
but again and again i push myself not to do it.
and i'm too ashame to say that.
probably you still remember when i was an another girl..
i have all the glamour things in my room and my house.
yeah.. i was arrogant.
then one day you never said one simple thing but it has changed my life forever
i felt the sorrow, the sadness of your voice.
ah i always remember of your glumly voice.
and one thing for sure, you must know that for now and forever i'll keep my head down.
so, okay was my answer..
after all, i'm proud to say you were mine.
and will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers