Thursday, September 23, 2010

my bad

I had a worst morning of my life.

I don't know what is wrong with me,it seems like bad luck won't leave me alone. Last week, I lost my laptop. It was massive attack for me. And now when I'm about to let this thing up, another massive, huge worst thing happened to me.

I'm sick.

First, my hand won't stop kesemutan. Tir needs to take care of my hands with hot water all night long. And then, yesterday, my 22 months anniversary, it supposed to be a romantic love day for me and tir. But it turned to be disaster. I got fever. All my body was hurt. Plus I'm on my period. Great, sick in the middle of the time when you keep on bleeding is suck. Trust me. Tir bought me panadol and I ate it. About an hour, I feel amazingly healthy. We walked to buy some food. After we got back to home, I felt the fever is coming again. My body started to shaking. I wore double jacket and tir wraped me in the blanket but it seems kinda wasted because I keep on shaking and the shaking is getting crazier and crazier. We fell a sleep for a couple minutes and when im a woke, my body is shaking like hell. I felt so, so cold. My feets hurted, my entire body was hurted. Tir couldn't even touch me. My teeth is on the battle and when I started to control it, hold it, my head was like this close to pop, my neck was hurted. Tir made me hot tea, but I couldn't even hold the glass. I started to cry and tir got panic attack. He asked me to go to the hospital but I'm sure I won't make it because it was to cold and all in my head was I want my mom, omg I can't handle this, this is too much. Tir tried to call his friend,but it was around 4 in the morning, no one is awake. Tir put some balsem on my back and my stomach but it wasn't help. The shaking is getting worse and worse. Tir kept on scrub my back and I feel like sick and about to throw up. And then I throwed up. Twice. And the shaking is slowly slowly gone. Tir hugs me and said he was so scared and panic. He made me a hot water and kept on scrubing my back. The shaking was completely gone, tho the fever and the headache and my sick stomach were still hanging there.

I know I couldn't blame the weather for my fever. My eating habit was a mess. I eat only when I'm hungry. I don't like this and that. A picky person. I eat chily like maniac. I won't stop until I feel I'm about to blow up. I don't like meat and rice. No wonder when the bad weather hits me, I'm so so so weak and so easy to get sick. Its all my bad. Really really my bad.

The lost of my laptop and the almost die part make me realize that I don't know what would I be without Tir. He always always always there for me. All this time I was complaining about everything. I saw him as a careless man. He wasn't there on the weekend. He wasn't there on this and that. But I finally realize I was wrong. He was always on the front row for me. All the matter for him is me being okay. I was so stupid. So blind. So childish. And once again it was my bad.

So now, I'm lying on my bed. Tir have a class. I'm sweating like a pig now. Hopefully I'll be okay really soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers