Tuesday, September 28, 2010

room mate

here's the thing, since this would be my first post from pc after my laptop's gone (i borrowed Tir's because idk when i will buy the new one T.T ), i thought it should be very special. and because we just took some photos, i deciced to post them, well pictures paint a thousand words right? here we go!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


if you noticed, almost all of our webcam photos, we always making this face, silly faces, and now we're so obsessed of america's next top model and we're trying to looked like them, fierce! haha well, this is my new room, i will post another photo of the room as soon as i have new laptop! seriously i need pc so bad :( being away from internet world is very very freakin hurt.

well, i guess its time for me, and you too, to jump up to bed. 4 am in the morning. Tir was already asleep. speaking about Tir, he's trying to grow his mustache now. very cute. i'll write again later, there is like a huge mountain things to tell.

i send my love for you from my room.



xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers