Monday, October 4, 2010

innanilahi..

again. bad luck happened.

tirto just lost his motorcycle. Police number: B 6391 KXS at Ciumbeluit 73 around 21.30 - 22.30, today, Monday Oct 4,2010.

All I want right now is not to believe this is happening again. I just lost my laptop 2 weeks ago and now Tir lost his motorcycle. Ya Allah.. Innanilahi..

Learn from what had happened to me 2 weeks ago, if we losing something, all we have to do is just let it go. Deep inside my humanly emotion, I want to yell and curse and mad and cry and even maybe hit or kill someone right now. I want to have someone to blame. 'What if' was all over my head. What if we never came to Fikong's? What if I decided to go to ATM first? Maybe this is won't happening. But all I have to do, and all I can do is just let it go.

A friend of mine told me, life is a circle. Once you're on the top, you should prepare to fly down and once you're down, be proud because you're about to be on top. This is what I need to believe right now. I need to believe that everything happened for a reason and this time it will be for a good reason. I need to believe that God have a very beautiful plan for me and Tir. I need to believe that God took something from us because God want to give something more for us. I need to believe that today, after all the thing had happened, God loves us much more.

Let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers