Monday, October 11, 2010

hi, i'm back!

i'm posting from my new laptop :D

it's been almost a month i'm away from the computer and this makes me also be separated temporarily from the internet world and all i can say is.. geez, i'm so happy to be back! life without internet connection, for me is almost impossible. it's like i lost my other eye. some of you may think i'm over dramatical over this, but seriously, i always need ( without logical explanation) to be online. there's always a reason for me to get in touch with this world. that's why i feel so alive to night when i, for the very first time after a month, online, updating my status and blog from my brand new laptop :D

i have a lot of things to share and my fingers are so excited to typing again and downloading again hahaha.. hello internet world, i'm so back!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers