Friday, October 22, 2010

23 for 23

happy anniversary to us!

its good to be writing again about our anniversary. 23 months! a month to go to 2 years straight! im so happy yet so scared at the same time. usually, every relationship that has been aged 2 years, will begin to experience problems which different from the others that ever existed.

these past two weeks, me and Tir had some fights about things that seriously we shouldn't yell about. Tir hates when it comes for my silence. he said it bugging his concentration at work. he said im causing a mess on his head. at my point of view, my silence movement is caused by him. his words and the way he said things to me really hurting my heart. when he said no, its like he said it with caps lock mode on, like NO! and last wednesday, when we were eating our dinner at Cipanas, we fight about our meal. what kind of sick couple fighting about a meal? just to honest, for a sec i thought this isn't right. me and him, we're fighting about nothing, im clueless about what will happen to our relationship in the future if we still fighting about something that literally never existed?

so last night, im spending my anniversary night all by my self to think. re-think everything all over again. im in love. like a big big big love. see when we're in love, we wont be able to see our love ones sad or upset, we couldnt accept if our love ones taking a step backward for our arms. we want to be together, silence is disaster, it makes both of us feel so far from each other. we want to be together, even in one plate of our dinner meal. and i guess that's the reason why me and Tir fights. because we're so in love. and last when he called, i never feel so sure about anything in life the way im sure about my feeling for him.

so today, before i started writing this post. i began my day with a hope for me and him to be in love forever. be to fighting and laughing after it.

happy anniversary love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers