Saturday, October 23, 2010

random activity

i suppose to writing about our last trip to cibodas right now, but i am in a serious condition of stuck. you know everything moves around me seem love to bugging me. i need to lock my door and turn my light off all the time! just to keeping them away from me. i wish i could write about them! ah bloody stupid things!

i have no idea what the heck is going wrong with the weather. one time you cant even name how big the rain is, and the other time you can easily feel the sun like a feet away from your head!!! it is pretty suck because you cant decided what clothes you're gonna wear. and also im getting close to my menstrual period, so all i can thinking now is i wanna eat eat and eat a lot of salty and spicy food!!!!! due the reason of my desire to eat, supermarket is my new kind of heaven on earth. i love to shopping to supermarket all the freakin time! my neighbor even called me a supermarket-holic! its kinda sad because it sound more like i am a consumptive person but the truth is i just love the feeling when i step my foot at supermarket, i mean all the good stuff were there hacking by the rack. the smell of fresh vegetables and fruits, the new faces you met, the children running while their mommy picking something cheap but still delicious for supper, supermarket is like heaven full with stuff we needed! sometimes i dont even buy something, literally, i only bought a juice or snack but the feeling i get from walking around at supermarket is amazing. sometimes i imagine my self maybe 3 or 4 years from now, i'll walking down ath supermarket with my small little daughter looking for something to cook and my husband will be with my son, walking at automotive's area looking screwdriver to fix my son little car. what a life.

today is sunday and that makes tomorrow is monday. back to daily routine life. morning class again afternoon class which killing my pants off! i hope every one have a good last lazy day today before get your asses back to reality.

i miss Tir so much. i guess i better looking something to do and wait for Tir comes. ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers