Saturday, April 3, 2010

midnight drama

one of my bad things is i always do everything just when the time is about to up.

my drama started when i got 2 deadlines on Monday.and on Friday,exactly 3 days before the day,i haven't started working on one.how great.i thought it was only the architecture's signs that must completed on Monday, but, god, i hate 'but' so much, my safety pin font project MUST also completed on Monday too. which means i have 3 days left to finish all that stuff.i'm dead.

so i started my lovely saturday working on my archi's sign.it was hell.i supposed to be at Nike Wirehouse to buy some shoes, but what can i say?im stuck.and here's a little about my archi's sign stuff, my project is to make signage for architectural engineering,they are for the faculty it self,lecture room,janitor room,canteen,and audio-visual room.sounds pretty simple huh? hell no.because my 'how to say' is technically futuristic, which means i have to combine technical stuff with minimalist futuristic stuff. can you even imagine about that? geez. it kills me.

and when the sun hit the horizon,my friend, Dinda, just came in to my house, and told me how complicated and a very very very long step to work on the font stuff. im panic! i'm running out the time. how am i survive with these two bloody deadlines? what if i cant make it? my safety pin font project is to design a new font with safety pin as the main ingredients and button as a helper. i have to make one ( a-z ) with the color, one with black and white, one with the size( s ), and one with the song's lyrics. horror. god damn horror.

im taking a very deep breath,listening to nouvelle vogue,how relaxing,checking my twitter's timeline. i read a couple friends's status who enjoy the night.they're going to cafe and movies,or just have a romantic dinner with boyfriend and girlfriend.but none of them complaining about these deadlines.and than i think,it was me,its my bad,i mean i love what im doing right now,this is what i wanted to,i should have enjoy this.i mean,a girl working on saturday night sounds so grown up. right? am i right?
up up! i lifted my goofy ass up and started to working my safety pin while listening to the greatest Lou Reed, oh i love him so much.im working and working while texting with my friend and chatting with my boy.i know,its like i have 5 hands right? but yeah i have it all!
so by the time knocking midnight i finished working on 70% my archi's sign and 35% my safety pin font stuff. isn't great?

right now,im sitting in front of the computer,taking my time to posting about my wow night, refresh my brain. and after this, im so ready to kick in back. am i sound like too-much? haha who cares?

Photobucket


Photobucket
safety pin


Photobucket
archi's sign sketch,the house one is when i got boring :p


Photobucket
a kiss for the love one


and me..
Photobucket



wish me luck for this sunday.have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers