Saturday, April 17, 2010

when you were away

when i couldn't meet my boyfriend,sometimes i feel a little bit worry of a chance that he lied to me or doing something bad behind my back.dont tell me,i know it was wrong and bad and mean and whatever,but in casual dating,its normal right?when losing our love one is our biggest afraid,a bit suspicious is allowed.

in a week,i could only see him 2 times.maybe 3.our relationship used to be like where ever she is there he is,but now,we're only have two times in a week to catch up each other.first,yes it was hard for me (im writing from my side so i dont know what he might think about it),of course it was hard,i dont know what the hell he was doing out there without my eyes on him.but now i have this magical word to help easier to breath,relax.although only 2 times,but if it was memorable and fun and romantic and great,it was more than highly enough.we've made this far,im sure we will make it the rest of the way just fine.i mean,we cant honestly except our boyfriend to stay at home waiting for our call right?just do trust more.every relationship based on trust.if i can trust him for going out there without me,then what can i trust him to do?
in the end,whatever happens-will happens.no matter how much i push him to see me more often.if he wanted to do something he thoughts more important than watching dvd with me and i feel uncomfortable about that,he'd do it whether i mad or not.all i have to do is to be able to let go and trust him and be more understanding person.it helps a lot.

no one said that relationships were easy.esp one like mine.just start to focusing on the ways to solve it,not the ways you make it worse.like in every relationship,communication is the key to keeping your sanity and your relationship together.if you still unsure about something,talk,ask whatever to make you sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers