Tuesday, April 20, 2010

my dream

i wanna be my self. i wanna be the world for my self.i wanna be a writer. writing about my mom and my dad. writing about my sister and my brother. writing about what i saw, places.. people.. problems. i wanna be a singer. singing about my loves. singing about how they broke my heart. singing about my feelings, pain.. happiness.. empty.

i wanna meet a good boy who likes my smile, and loves my straight hair. i wanna meet a good boy who loves having a cup of tea with me and talking about our fingers.i wanna meet a good boy who loves me, everything about me. i wanna meet a good boy who loves his mother. i wanna meet a good boy who will marry me under the night sky at his highest peak. and i wanna say i do to that good boy.

i wanna go somewhere far away with that good boy. lived in a house near to his heart and next to his love. i wanna be his bed and his chair. i wanna be his friend. i wanna be his partner. i wanna be his sister. i wanna be everything he needs me to.

i wanna see him alone if he needs to. i wanna hear him yelling when he's mad.i wanna see him drunk after meeting his high school friends. i wanna see him crying when he's sad. and i wanna be there.

i wanna go in a day trip to his mind. to hear everything he haven't say. to see everything he might see.

but i dont wanna be the reason for his madness. i dont wanna be the reason for his sickness.

i just wanna be what i have to be for me and for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers