Saturday, March 5, 2011

my birthday is ten days away.

in ten days, this little girl will turn 21. should i make my wish list now? im still young enough to have one right? haha nah im joking. im not expecting any present from my parents this year. but maybe a new phone will work just fine :p

so life is working great right now. im learning Tagalog from Aika. she teach me tagalog every day via bbm. Tagalog is one of hard ass language to learn! seriously. it is so hard to remember each of every word, but i wont give up now. i will learn until, at least, i can introduce my self properly in Tagalog. Go me! Im sick right now. got my self flu and terrible cough. wish me to get well soon okay!

im listening to Sondre Lerche now because i missed his concert today and yesterday. so this is like my condolences for not coming to his show. i love you Mr. Lerche, i really do...

im going to bed now. i'll write to you as soon as possible.

Magandang gabi..*


ps: its saturday night, im guessing that my neighbor, dont have enough money to go the club so they held a party in here. i could hear the bass pounding in my wall. poor them. i wish i could lend they some money but too bad im not that kind. haha fuck them.

*goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers