Friday, March 18, 2011

Twenty and One

three days ago was my birthday and today is Tirto's. we've turned 21. we're allowed to drink and drunk now. aren't we?

happy birthday to me, yeay! this is the best birthday ever so far. all thanks goes to all my lovely family, Tirto and friends. so very thank you once again. well, my bday is on 15th and today is Tir's. im a bit late for mine but yeah i guess that wouldnt hurt much. on my birthday, i was like very very enjoying my day, and yeah rocking the day of course. it well spent. i love birthdays, always do. my favorite day from the whole year is my birthday. why? because on my birthday, facebook will report to all of my friend's home page that 15 march is my birthday. through out the day, every one will mouth "happy birthday" and smile to me. i enjoyed it very much. when i was 17, i always wondered what it feels to be 20 and plus. will i dress like my aunty, have a long hair, red lipstick and high heels? duh. none of my guesses were right. i assumed that 20 and plus was automatically "grown up", something like dress like an adult, long red hair, lipstick, high heels, club, smoking, working and dating a working man, but now im 21 and i feel much more than that. i feel grown up in a very different way. it was totally my day. you should see the bday card my friend gave me. im so freakin lovin that! and yeah they gave me a book and cake and couple of candles. im so extra excited about being 21 now, cause im just having awesomeness days with all my love ones. totally rocking each and every day..

i'll show you some photos and video from my day. simply click HERE for full view.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

before i leave, what is birthday without surprise? well, this year i'll giving you all a surprise. a very big surprise. BUT....... i can not tell you now. because of this and that reasons, i have to postpone my surprise for you until next month. but dont you worry because its a promise. duhhhh its almost slip here in my mouth. im dying to give it away now but once again, lets just hold for a moment,shall we? so i'll see you around maybe when my surprise its ready or even sooner.

xoxo-es


ps: a bear hug to each of every one of you in the photographs, Tirto, Ghessy, Jani, Juon, Dita, Mya, Fikong, Uni, Dinda, Charm and also Abe, Aika ( so far from the eyes, so close to the heart ya!) and Ririt, cepet sembuhhhh yaaaa. i love you guys 10000000x and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers