Wednesday, March 23, 2011

shalom every one, good afternoon :) i hope you guys have a great day today.

so, happy birthday to my father. his bday is on 2oth. im wishing you very great place there on heaven. i miss you and i love you endlessly.

i just woke up. i was watching Sex and the City 2 and i fell a sleep. its hard for me not to fall a sleep when im watching dvd now. weird. i happened to always love watching, any time any where, but now, duh its the hardest thing to do. im working on my second project at campus. its a public service ads about safety riding. i choose texting while driving as my focus area. its a very interesting topic. its about the un-explanationable needs to always checking our phone. i know the feeling so well, even tho im not driving. so its like making an ads for my own self. hahaha so weirddddd x)

i want sushi so bad. dont know why. but raw fish is an issue for me now. since im not allowed to eat anything raw or under cook. but i want it so very very bad. i am consulting with my nurse friend now, i hope she brings me a very good news about it. me wantey sushiiiiiii :)

so i'll write you later. stay tuned :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers