Sunday, February 21, 2010

DIE HARD FANS

a month to go to my birthday.not too soon to make wishes,right? i'll be 20 yeah! a bit scary having 2 in your two digits of ages. but i really hope a lot of positive changes in my life will happen in my 20. sure i expect a gift for sure. haha x. but there's one thing that i've been waiting for in March except being 20, Camera Obscura.

Photobucket


my favorite life time band will come to my city! same month with my bday. i couldnt ask for another bday's gift. i cant hardly wait to be on the front stage singing along with them! God, i adore Tracyanne Campbell so much. even though i really hope they make their own concert but its okay, finally they are here!
they're also will perform at Jogjakarta too the next day. i really really wanted to go there, celebrating my day, watching the gigs, and do some travel stuff. i wish i had more enough time :(

i need information as soon as possible bout the pre sale or anything about ticketing and booking. so if anyone knows, please let me know too.and for friends who really dont have any idea about Camera Obscura, check them out on their myspace www.myspace.com/cameraobscuraband I guarantee you would love it.

PS : my bday is march 15. hehe xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers