Tuesday, July 27, 2010

JULY

Photobucket

I see you colourful : I see you in the trees
I see you spiritful : You're in the breeze
I see it in your hands : Tree fingers draw a beam
I see you in the sand : Roll down the stream


current listening to Jónsi-Animal Arithmetic and i feel like it makes me want to blast it loud and jump around in my bedroom. this is a great song, gives me spirit and happy feeling. happy feeling! yay! two words that i most wanted to write just about this time. i dont know, things didnt go as i planned, this and that problems still come and go, but i feel.. smart. i feel better than any other day in my life. i feel like for the first time im in control of what i want. of course no one will always get what their want, but get it or not, im still good. Tir starts listening to me, tho not 100% listen and do-it-now, but at least he listened. and the best part is we started to talk. its not like we never talk before, but now, we talk as one person. good for me. my reading progress is on the way. currently reading to Breaking Down now. Chapter 16. Im making new friends too, cool people i found from facebook and twitter. i'll give you the details soon!

well, enough for now. i just miss blogging and here i am. im in the middle of my mid-test, so wish me a very best luck for that. and about 15 days to Ramadhan, right? im so excited! Ramadhan is my favorite month after March of course hehe :p Now Tir and i are planning about our new year's eve holiday to Bali with friends, so much to arrange gosh,but im not taking my part to do booking stuff,just give a little help to this and that, let the boys do the hardware stuff i guess, but still wish us a easy way to get a cheap plane tickets and hotel too okay :) and....yessss jogja photos will be posted as soon as i can! promise.

so i'll talk to you later okay.

big hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers