Sunday, July 25, 2010

please be cool

a friend just sent me a very funny picture on bbm. She gave me a link and says "open it". Well, i have no bad thoughts about her. So i opened it and taa-raaa a close up picture of pocong appears on my screen. oh my god.

i dont know why she did that. maybe for fun which is really not funny at all. or maybe because she thought it was nothing. well, it is something. it annoyed me and scared the hell of me. congratulation!

broadcast messages or ghost picture like this really really not cool things to do. you dont have to send me "The Type of Man Who Loves You" or touching story about mother, or send me silly stuff like i would die if im not forward it to 7 friends or whatever, and please dead people cant be possible to send any message thru our phone. are you for real?

please use existing facilities as they should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers