Friday, July 23, 2010

LIFE

Photobucket


today is our one year and eight months anniversary. i am so excited! i still cant believe we made it this far. esp lately when problems hit our relationship almost everyday. everyday is me crying and he's yelling. everyday is sleep with his back in front of my face. everyday is him being pain in my ass, everyday is me being over sensitive. but everyday we grow in love more and more.

in relationship with him has changed my life. apparently there is something bigger than the box that I've lived. I knew nothing about life until I met him. i knew nothing about love until i met him. of course i cant tell you too much. he's the only thing i will never share with any one including you :p

and im sore i was the only thing in the world he wont share to anyone too. haha one year and eight moths loved by him was too good to be true. when i asked him to love me forever, he said forever is not enough. im so happy that he loves me that bad :')


i love him that bad too :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers