Friday, November 20, 2009

damn,

i hate the fact that almost all my posts were always about my relationship.

fyi,mine is hitting the rock again and again.i won't give you any major details but yes,it makes me keep singing emo songs all day long. i'm bit regretted always proud about him,i don't know but now,i feel like i'm on the bottom line of my heartbroken feeling.
it's like he never understand or even try to understand how i'm from head to toe in love with him.all he think about are just how i broke his heart and i wont be forgiven for the rest of my life.that im the most untrusted girl in his whole world.i'm in deep disappointment right now.
i hate mostly when he said he forget to see me and doesnt even have a minute to text me. whats that supposed to mean?
all i want is just a special place on his heart and a sprig of trusted.


i know that you probably read this after a million days after i wrote this post,but i hope you always know that you did broke my heart.i love you but once again careless is not for me,so maybe its better for you to get lost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers