Tuesday, November 10, 2009

suicidal night.

okay.i need a break.
and i need to curse on something.
i feel superduper tired with my latest dkv assignment.its 4 in the morning and i still have lotta cute little pic i have to draw.what a great great night.im starving oh no no no no.
my friends are sleeping now..i need to go to bed to,but god i hate to say that i can't go to bed right now.my friend's songs list are sooooo emo.makes me feel a little mellow and yeeeeeah i still need to curse on something.
im current listening to something bla bla to mars. ha ha ha what an emo night.
just a short updates. i hope everyone reads this have a better night than me. than us.
i think i'll fuck my self again.
i'll post the photos of the deadly night soon. or dont be shy to check them on @marcelitarinda at twitter.

i have a lot of things to share still looking for free times to write. i feel a lil uncreative and trashy now a days..
yes god, i need a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers