Monday, November 30, 2009

today's report

my mom is at the hospital now.she gets ill.
something wrong with her scar after the operation.but no need to worry.the doc said,its okay.but something wrong also happened to her liver.it covered with fat. my mom said maybe its because she never controlled what she ate. so the fat grows like crazy.
the doc also said,instead of taking pills,she must do some diet and check it two months from now.

the bad news is my house maid isn't come home yet.which means i have to stayed at home babysitting my little brother and i cant go to hospital to do some deposit thing and bring stuff for mom, and i can't go to college for my graphic sketch class too. which really %&^$@^&$#^&$&#$&^$#&

well after all.i really hope my mom is alright.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers