Thursday, November 5, 2009

THE HEARTBREAK KID

i never felt this lonely before..
am i living as someone that i'm not? i feel like now people are shooting different names with different faces.i feel like swimming in the ocean of mistakes i made.now i'm drowning in regret.
i have not been my self lately in my relationship.it's like i'm doing orders and do everything under his control.glad those days are over right now.but back there,it always been a mad problem for me when it comes to speak to him.like the thousand words slipping thru my lips.my voice won't come out.
is it normal for a girl like that?
like when you care about someone so much.you'd give everything for them.but at the end of the day,you start to realize that does this person care about you too?
i have been on that feeling like a million times.
i always been killing my self just try to make someone that i loved happy.i give everything to make him happy.time,money,heart and soul,everything and anything.that's all i've been doing in every relationship i made.maybe i'm a terrible bitch for friendship,a lil sentimental too but not mention a love relationship.
i care so much until i forget to care about my self.
now i'm sinking.
why should we try so fucking hard to care?
geez.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers