Tuesday, December 14, 2010

....................................

did i ever tell you how much i really like bon iver?

i think, bon iver is the best in its genre and is the best because it just perfectly fit in my ears every time i hear it. well, esp now. when i feel like i need to rest my head a little bit, i feel sick. not sick really sick, but i think im about to get sick. i hate being sick when it was so close to holiday, esp when i know that i dont have any one around here to look after me :( these past 2 weeks was really tiring me. mom had just visited the town which means i had to accompany her to here and there almost every day. i love to be near my mom, of course i am. but i think, my body condition doesnt. plus, these past 2 weeks me and tir always going out somewhere almost every night. it seems that im too tired. and the weather is totally sucks! its confusing and depressing because sometimes its windy and its rainy and then the sun like 10 meters away from my head and sometimes, god, please just save us. too bad to lived in.

so here i am now, alone in my room because tir are staying at his friend's to sleepover. honestly, i really need him to be here now. you know, when you're sick and you need a little help and care its good to know that you have some one around you. but... lets just being understanding here.

im going back to my bon iver now, and hope to fall asleep really quick. i think sleep is only medicine. i have to be fit and healthy for my Bali trip 10 days from now.

have a great night :D


PS: i wish i could tell my stupid neighbor about the volume of their voices when the speak. god, why sumatrans talk that loud?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers