Thursday, December 23, 2010

the last few days in 2010

xmas today and im loving it. im not celebrating but i think xmas is one of my favorite holiday in the whole year because i love xmas movies. but yeah well, merry xmas to all of you who celebrating it, i hope you all have a blessed xmas this year and happy holiday for every one :D

6 days to 2011. i cant believe 2010 almost over. time flies so very fast you know. it seems only yesterday i was celebrating my 20th bday and now its three months to my 21st. wooaaaa! i dont know whether i should feel excited or sad about the last few days in 2010. for me every thing that had happened throughout this year is amazing. i could never tell you how many lesson i have learned and i also made many mistakes this year. but so far, 2010 is way better than 2009 and was a very fun year to lived.

i have a great life this year!

2010 Favorites
- my birthday
- B for my dkv class
- traveled to places i've ever seen before
- had my own place to live
- 2nd anniversary with tir
- lebaran with mom
- new year's eve at Bali


2010 Not So Much
- got sick and almost die
- lebaran without my sister
- 6 years without dad
- adulthood hardcore life
- haters
- my latest dkv assignment
- some one in my class

talking about 2010 favorites, my last point is new year's eve at Bali. yeay thats right. next wednesday, me and tir will travel along the island and across the sea straight to Bali. so ver excited because this is the first time of our togetherness life we will sail to another island with a different time! yessss! so happy, i cant wait to start packing my bag and shopping for our trip. it must the most fun way to end this year hehe i hope so.

so thats enough for now, i will be back writing my 2011 resolutions :D happy hohoholiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers