Saturday, December 11, 2010

moa

oh crap i have nothing to do to night. my media player classic wont work so i cant watch my Heima movie :( i miss Tir so much :( so i took a lot of photos, just to kill my loneliness night. haha super silly but i dont care.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


nahh i think thats enough! i will post another more on facebook but ever since i lost all my adobe application, i lost my flash player too, so i have to download it again before i upload the photos :0

by the way, me and tir have got our ticket to Bali for this new year eve!!! so happy! cant wait up 20 days ahead. my mom is in town. makes me happier hehe.

enough writing to night. text me or ping me if you want something from Bali <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers