Saturday, December 11, 2010

from facebook.

i found it on facebook :

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

(To do this, go to “notes” under tabs on your profile page, paste these instructions in the body of the note, type your 25 random things, tag 25 people (in the right hand corner of the app) then click publish.)


1. i'm 20 and in serious relationship with someone.

2. i'm a downloader. almost everything on my computer i got it via internet.

3. i'm a morning person, but love to go back to sleep after i've had my morning rituals.

4. i love books. it came from my grandfather and my mom. we're books lovers. i cant remember how many book i have now.

5. and my favorite so far is Harry Potter, from first to seventh.

6. i love cats, but afraid of cat's virus that causes sterility. family is what i always dreamed of.

7. i love math back in highschool, because social's class math is so easy and fun \:D/ im the best in the class.

8. i'm obsessed with watches. idk why.

9. some people might think that tv is a stupid box, but i love watching TV.

10. im a blackberry user for almost 1,5 years, but my bbm contact was only 89 people. i dont like chatting, i will call them if i need them

11. i love beach and pool, but im not a watersport person.

12. i have bronchitis and asthma and bad metabolism. i get sick so easily.

13. i love taking care of people i loved. i think i will be a great mother.

14. i love movies. i have a lot like really lot dvds.

15. my bed room is my heaven.

16. my dad died 6 years ago.

17. i cant drive, but i will learn x)

18. i arrange everything. i always sticking with my plan. i get angry when some one cracking my plan without any care. those people should really go to hell.

19. my types for a guy are smart, loving, caring, and religious. i need the perfect imam for my perfect future :D

20. my mom is the greatest woman on earth. she supports me in every thing i do. her trust for me is absolute. she loves and trust my boy. never say no, almost never say no to every plan i made. she thinks im big enough to deciding what i want. i love her so very much.

21. i was born and raised in Moslem family.

22. i hate enemy, but i think i have some.

23. i hate when people talking too loud around me.

24. i'm a clean person.

25. i think writing this 25 facts is silly thing to do, but whatever. i love writing. yeah thats the last fact of me, i love writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers