Sunday, October 18, 2009

anger management

a friend of mine sent me a msg via facebook view minutes ago.he said sorry about what happened to my last relationship. he also said he can't confirm my friendsrequest because of it. emotional reason.
is it only me or it is sounds so silly?
i always have a mad problem solving about forgiving and forgetting. they both really are drive me mellow. but this time i can deal with them.i mean what we had back then are something real. i've been trying so hard to erase them all but they are still real for sure.
he blocked my twitter acc and told all his friends which are my friends too,to hate me as much as he does.oh my god he must be joking me!

i do love my life now. there's no empty space for things like that. i'm not interesting with any of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers