Friday, October 23, 2009

sondre lerche really blows my mind to the yesterday's tale

me and tirto just downloaded sondre lerche's new album. and goodnight song really good. but this is my best.
sondre lerche - it's too late

Let it go, everyone's bound to know that I've lost you again.This time you wound up with someone else.Your own will let me down.Put your arms around me for the first and last time and say sincerely that you'll keep me in mind.'Cause time won't wait 'till it's too late to find out who you were.If you had let me make one honest mistake I'd try to change your mind.I try to set an example for all of those who blame their luck.You seem to know where you're heading now.I know this and that's not much.Tell me all the things that you never dared to say.Say you're glad you told me that he isn't going to stay.We've sent letters out there but you don't care.You know you'll manage alone.We've sent letters to you.They never get through 'Cause you'll get by on your own.If you are to change your mind.Don't think I'll forget where I have been I'll stay 'till this torment's over and I know not where I'm going Make It Easy On Me Please.I have no choice but to let it go 'though I know you'll still be here.But I'll never know you the way he does.Let me know if I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers