Sunday, October 25, 2009

some candy talking

Photobucket


this is my whole weekend.Tirto and me and our random roomy activities.i skipped all my classes on Friday because Friday, October 23 was our anniversary!!!! so we decided to celebrate it together doing nothing else than caring each other,isn't that cute?. and also we finally watched The Ugly Truth :) not so ugly i think. Tirto picks me up on Saturday to have a picnic (again) to Tangkuban Parahu. but this time, his cousin, Beto and his girlfriend coming with us.for the first time we walked to the Goa Kahuripan and the holy water.the lady said,it's all about Prabu Siliwangi things. i don't remember anything from history class back to high school :P
the whole night we spent with talking about mama lorent's rumor about earthquake.Tirto said if there's something happen, you just run okay.it sounds like love to me. i ate chili too much.it feels like thousand of butterflies in my stomach. huuu. i think i'll do my ilustrasi dasar's assignment tomorrow with making some clay things.i wanna sleep and hope my belly will be better next day.
oh then,we'll travel to Jogjakarta and Dieng at November 12-15.here's the plan. Jogja-Wonosobo-Dieng(stay for one night)-Jogja(stay for one night)-Bandung.i can't hardly wait.we'll send you guys a postcard hihi.
i'll write some more latter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers