Thursday, October 15, 2009

post.

i've been trying to write some story to tell lately.i got lost with the words. Tirto got me flower last Saturday and it's still hanging around my room. really pretty isn't it?been obsessed with flower forever.lately i've been feeling very lazy and careless.i need to break free from my monotonous daily life and do other stuff now.i extremely need a holiday. but nothing more than i want to live in the cozy house by the hill in a rainy week and just cook for him who will not eat anything come from my hands.
i miss hanging out with him late at night, miss locked hands with him, walking around with his hands holding tightly mine.he is really good at talking and set up my mood.
i've been getting ok with my assignment right now,except with the illustration and graphic sketch. but after all im getting used with all the hard core stressing-sleep-less-day. oh my god i can't wait for holiday for sure. i'm soooo bored and i want something completely new.
but for now i think im going back to jared pad. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers