Thursday, October 22, 2009

happy birthday. you're my granted wishes.

happy birthday to us.wish us all the best.and i hope a step a head to a year isn't that scary.
i didn't say he was my first love whatsoever.but he was the first boy come up from my pray to God.and i bet no one will love and treat us any better.that's why i stayed.that's why he stayed.
Photobucket

see, thats why i love him,that funny face and smmmexxxy, with the butt that i very envy.because he sings along when I start singing some stupid verse from some musical, he rubs tiny circles on the back of my hand with his thumb, he listens to my non stop nagging and most of all he loves every part of who I am (even my too-much-emotional-feeling).
i enjoyed watching him sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers