Monday, October 19, 2009

i'm jumping out of box and suprising your fox

I find myself wrong again today staring out my window wondering what it is I should have done.and now I find myself at home again waiting for nothing.
So maybe i will listen to you complain and then I'll bite my tongue in vain again as I let it all just slowly settle in.why you know how to give but you can't take it? it's all just a waste now you can save it.my feeling is no matter what I do its never good enough, never good enough..:(
what's my damage today i don't know.don't let me get in your way and let it out like you always do the trouble between me and you is nothing new..
Save your breath cause here comes the truth i realize something that i might over the drama of you and i am done.
morning view

i wanna wake up with this new view in life and love..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers