Wednesday, January 20, 2010

blow out the candle i will burn again tomorrow

i just got the worst day of my life.a good thing in my life was suddenly transformed into a scary thing. people who aren't familiar shouting stupid words to me. the man i always thought "God", built his new religion now. they both spoke against me.left me alone and helpless.for a sec, i'm not sure how to treat them. their voice are too loud and shrill. im dead and i need help. and just right in time when i feel like dying, my mom called. she said, I got a scholarship for exchange students to Canada later this year.oh my god, its like a dream come true.im going abroad!i cant describe how i feel. all my sadness magically gone. i feel so waw. my mother promised me to take care of everything. all the documents and everything i need. she just asked me to study seriously and continue to practice my English skills. she also told me to forget everything that makes me sad.she says im not worth crying for something useless. but still i cant do anything but cry.but this time i feel better.my life seemed so perfect.going abroad has always been my ambition since i was a little girl and now i will get it. and the best part is my family and my boyfriend will support me fully.

so you can call me whatever you want, i dont care. you guys weren't my friend not even close. and all i can say now is, im sorry im fucking busy planning on my Canada :)

Photobucket


I'm very excited. although I would feel sad for sometime but I'm sure I'll be fine. i couldnt happier than this. I want to celebrate with my boyfriend today.

laugh along people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers