Thursday, January 21, 2010

BORING

the second post for today.im very bored.though i have a lot of things to do, but im on the top of my .laziest level. so here i am sitting in front of the computer nearly 20 hours doing nothing but tweeting about Canada and downloading songs.i need to go out. but all i have is friends to keep me alive.
so let me introduce a very good friends of mine who just helped me to surviving this boredom

camera obscura - lets get out of this country
This is the first song I wanted to hear after hearing the news about the plans to Canada. I'm really excited and impatient. How does it feel to be there? I will spend the end of the year there, I hope it will snow. This good news comes in times of very precise, when I was really bored here. Everyone was busy about their business. so better to lets get out of this country.

Chicago-We both Reached The Gun
actually I forgot the title of this song. but this song is really funny. you must listen. the lyrics are also very exciting. sounds like conversation, but using the simple words and full of meaning. This song was actually a bit similar to my story that happened a few days later, but I dont want to dedicate this song to him. I just liked the song and the way they sing it.Google it and found out the lyric :)

Amy Winehouse - Rehab
I was just watching Glee for the second time. and I love this part where they sang this song plus the coreo. The film was a bit inspired me to become a dancer, because I think im good at dancing. haha. This song also reminds me of my boyfriend because he likes Amy Winehouse. I usually hear this song from his laptop. And I now miss him more than ever.i met him for a sec today, his father was in town and he may be busy until sunday.

The Kinks-All Day and All Of The Nights
Me and my boyfriend should really live in The Boat That Rocked's era. sometimes everything so much easier if I want to say something through song. I dont need to shout when i'm angry, or I dont have to cry when i'm sad. Therefore I really want to live in those days, in those place.Oke back to the song, this is The Boat That Rocked's OST, have you watch this movie? you must.other than that cool songs, I really like the words they use. my favorite line is its just me and you, and im looking at your skirt. describes something simple but powerful. i dont know what you called, but I felt a strong chemistry on the line.and this song also reminds me again about my boyfriend when he was in my room, listening to ipod while doing architect's things.

She & Him - Change Is Hard
Zooey Deschanel was the most adorable thing on earth. i love her so much.and i love her song. But today I managed to sing this song with the piano. haha. :)

actually there are plenty of them. almost all the contents of my ipod. but I couldn't write it all down. what are you listening to? tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers