Thursday, January 14, 2010

A DAY MADE

what a day!

my teacher canceled typography class.so me and my girls decided to having sit back relax time at campus. previously, we want to do our paper together, but when girls meet girls, you know what will happen, gossip and photo's time.

Photobucket
me,nanda,via,dinda,dita,ghessy,and ririt


it was fun.there is no topics that we discussed.most of us just laughed.i dont know why, we just think that each of us is funny.we also recorded some videos.i do the dancing queen dance with ghessy and ririt.i swear,it was the most embarrassing thing trough out this semester. you should see how crazy i was in the video.i will try to upload it after this.and you must see it! firstly, we do the same choreo, but than three of us going wild and busy with our own dance. at the end of the dance,because the architecture students who were in the next door building began to realize the "madness" we made, we changed the position to be siting and doing "dinding bak dinding" dance.my face was so god damn ugly.

Photobucket
here is our dance position,i was in the middle, the crazy one


the point is,im so happy today.all the problems that haunting me these past days magically disappear.though my boyfriend was away from me for a while,i dont speak bored's language. and it makes me very comfortable.

i couldnt ask for another great day.

i missed the eclipse today.the sky was too dark too see. how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers