Friday, January 22, 2010

BUTTERFLY'S EFFECT

Metamorphosis is a biological process by which an animal physically develops after birth or hatching, involving a conspicuous and relatively abrupt change in the animal's body structure through cell growth and differentiation. Some insects, amphibians, mollusks, crustaceans, Cnidarians, echinoderms and tunicates undergo metamorphosis, which is usually (but not always) accompanied by a change of habitat or behavior.

not just butterflies that can make the process of metamorphosis. but human beings can, too.

Photobucket
this is me.like a thousand times ago.i forgot what year exactly. but i think it when i was still at junior high.look at me,im not really photogenic in this picture ( even tho now i admit i still not that kind of photogenic girl ), but seriously, i looked older than it should. i mean, i was supposed to be 14 or 15 years old. but i looked like "mba-mba" haha :) I found this picture in my friendster account, I wouldn't write the url because I think it was very embarrassing.me, in the old time, was my sister's follower. I listened to every song that my sister heard. like Linkin Park. you can believe it or not, but until now I still remember all the lyrics of their songs.and I was loyal borrowers all my sister magazines. my sister 2 years older than me. she began to read teenage magazine when she was in 5th grade elementary school which means I started reading the teenage magazine since I was in 3rd grade elementary school. that's why I "grew up" very quickly.I was mtv's die hard fans. so you can guess, the contents of my playlist in those days it was the top 40 songs. I was Britney Spears's wannabe and BoyBand's lover. at the moment I don't care about the genre or style, i just love the song.since I was a kid, im never good at making friends. my close friends can be counted by the fingers. at that time, my sister is my best friend (and will always be) and there are some neighbors who could say as my close friends.i dont know why. but this habit continued until I was older. dont ask.

as i grew up. I started to have things that I like and things I didn't like. my first official boyfriend (when you are younger you have what we called "cinta monyet" isn't it? i think its not include official) is the emo-kid.and frankly, he's very affecting. I remember when I was in 1st grade junior high school, I was listening to bands like The Used and Taking Back Sunday. if you ask why, now I would say they have very good lyrics. deep. and in that moment I wanted to be a straight edge too. I don't know what straight edge is really hahaha. I always wanted to be what my boyfriend likes.yep, thats me.I was always busy pleasing others, people who I think is special. and once again, please dont ask.

life is always about hello and good bye right? after breaking up with my first official boyfriend, I returned to the 'real world'. back again to mtv's die hard fans. at that moment, when I was 16 years, Weezer rules the charts. and I really liked them. I also listened to bands like Dashboard Confessional, The Stokes, The Killers, Mew, and another cool bands. yes, im leaving emo's world.I have a relationship with several boys. but never end up well. but at the time I was in 2nd grade high school, I was having a serious relationship for the first time.

do you know about the beauty of meeting ?

i know a lot. ( fyi, my post will never mention about other people except my close friend,family and bf ). meet with someone who we think is special is something beautiful. especially when we meet with people who have much in common. it's like getting a soul mate, right? me been there and done that. as you known, I was the person who always wants to please people who I think is special, no matter what it takes.then, from this beautiful meeting I learned a lot.

Photobucket
being in a serious relationship has opened my eyes wider than before. besides getting a lot of positive feedback in the field of music and interaction, the biggest lesson is learning to adapt. adaptation is not an easy thing. in a relationship, there are two different characters that must always go hand in hand.adapt is not trying to be himself, but rather to try to understand and balance. because to understand is the best thing that ever existed in a relationship.although the relationship was over, I'm glad it ended very well. every goodbye will hurt, but I believe the time could handle it all. there is no point in regretting all that has happened, forgive and forget, it will be karma.

Photobucket
so here i am right now.a 19-year-old girl. still the same old me with the new version of how to think, how to behave and of course with the new songs on my playlist ( im a swedish indie pop's junkie ). a 19-year-old girl who wants to grow up and are impatient with the changes she would naturally. a girl who really appreciate each meeting. a girl who wants to always be better than before.I am very grateful to anyone who has made me become better every day.even though I will never be perfect, I really enjoyed every change that happens to me, in any case. there are some bad habits that still could be eliminated, such as emotional and temperamental, but I'll try hard to fix. now I'm in a relationship with someone who is very unique. and I hope his Uniquely can bring a good influence for me.

well this is me, 'the butterfly' newly passed from one stage of a long process metamorphosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers