Saturday, January 2, 2010

greeting

happy new year everyone.im wishing you a very great year a head.third day of the new year,how you guys feeling? i feel like being so messy right now. i should go living this whole new year with a very happy feeling, but right now right here, i feel like i have no passion to do a thing or two.my first post in 2010 should be a very cheerful post, full of wishes and hopes and how thankful i am for everything i had right now. but im very sorry, im too broken hearted to celebrate something.

my new year's eve was perfect. i mean, i couldn't ask for more.he was right here by my side, the first person who gave me a nice kisses and hugs. but there is something really bothering my mind. geez, for a second of my life, i wish i could eat my worried away. or throw it somewhere else. yes, by noticed my words, you'll see, im in the dgajdgsajfgskjfgskf problem. it is too complicated to tell and a long long long story, and yes again, i am so sad. i cant hardly save my own self from that feeling.

it was me. not him. he was alright. as far as i knew, he loves me and that's all i need to know. it was me, im trying to give him full support and full understanding. i do my best to give him the only word he needs to feel, a comfort.im okay with that. there's no thing i couldnt do to make him happy. but one thing still hanging in my mind, did he ever think about my feeling? when he said something about comfort in our relationship and i said, i'll fight for it, did he ever think about it? what if i feel uncomfortable? would he position him self as i positioned my self right now? i dont know.

everybody have their respective activities. everybody has their priorities.but life must go on. dont ever blame anything that is not supposed to run on other people.look at your self.look at the people who you blamed.what they really wrong? look at our own self. we must learn to adjust to situation but everything have to live together in balance.This is only a small part of life we will lead. don be so chaotic as this is the most difficult phase in your life.relax and everything will be just fine,i promise.dont be such a troubled for your own self, look at me and people around you, we all here to support you.stay focused but dont forget wherever you are.

i swear,I feel much better when I finished writing this post.

have a great life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers