Tuesday, March 30, 2010

aku kangen jalan-jalan!

i know. i need an emergency get away.

like seriously,i need to go somewhere.anywhere.a place far from the town,a place where no one knew me, a place where there are no assignments, and other responsibilities. somewhere like that.

where? there are a million places on my list to go. but beach would be very lovely. im thinking about BALI. why? because its been a very long long long time since the last time i kissed Bali. i imagined myself, sitting on the beach,reading a book, with a crash of waves as a backsound. since im not a water sport believer, i prefer not to swim.Geez, i want Bali like so much! but i have this strange thing, my relationship with water not so good, i mean i know it sounds creepy like urban legend stuff, but its true, everytime i hit the water, bad luck comes over me. like one time, when my boyfriend and i came to the lake around Ciwidey, we broke up. believe it or not, i have this faith, that went to places with water is suicide. pit stop.
so,my second option goes to Jogjakarta.Jogja again? Well,yes yes yes my friends.i love Jogja. everything about Jogja smells like love for me. haha am i too much? no, i have my own reasons: 1. Jogja is quite cheap vacation, 2. Jogja is shopping paradise, 3.I love the food! 4.Friendly place and 5.It's very beautiful and memorable for me. every time im thinking about Jogja, its like i could hear their calling my name like come over here again come over here again hahahaha silly me.

so what do you think? or somewhere like Karimun Jawa or Pulau Pramuka will be so much fun? i heard they have a very fantastic beach. Or maybe Cibodas. Have you heard about it? its my favorite place after Jogja. hmm im very confused. i want it all.
hahaha :)

where ever it will be, the point is, i need go to somewhere. i need my quality time. i need to break through this boring chain. After mid test, i'll be out there!

rock on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers