Sunday, March 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

my favorite day ever is march 15.its my birthday!and today, im turning 20.yes, finally i have 2 in my two digits of ages.how cool is that? finally i can get off from my teen-title, now i have -TY, i mean something like twen-ty, not nine-teen anymore. haha x)

so far,i have a very greaaat birthday.my boyfriend, he was the first one to say happy birthday and gave my bday hugs and thousand of kisses!i know right!its like i have the best boyfriend ever!he lit the candle last night and gave me a beautiful surprises!i couldnt ask for more! he knew that i always wanted to have a pet in my room, like a bed mates or something, but pitty me, i was always too lazy to feed them or clean up their things,sooooooooooo he gave me this, my own aquarium plus the fishes, and thanks for the technology and electricity, i dont have to take care of them!i love it!

Photobucket

i always have an emotional feeling with flower. the other day, tirto said he wont give me any flower because he did it last year, and im begging my self for it but he said no like no way.but last night, he gave one! the white one! and im melting.

best part is my mom,she was here.i got a lots bday wishes from my family, my friends, from followers and fb's mates. im happy! so happy! its like i dont need any bday gift. its perfect!

SUPER THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers