Sunday, March 21, 2010

CAMERA OBSCURA

after waiting impatiently for almost 2 months,finally yesterday, march 20,2010,taa-raaaaaa: Camera Obscura, my favorite life-time band, performed here! It was kinda magical for me. i mean i love them since i was 15 and i never imagine that i could see them eyes on eyes, here in my hometown!

Photobucket


Tracyanne looks very sexy with her guitar last night.and so did with Lindsay, the way she played the keyboard is one of a kind.i totally forgot how many songs they sing, but My Maudlin Career was the opening song for the show last night. i had thought that they would sing songs from my maudlin career album because it was their latest album, but they're only sang a couple songs like my maudlin career, honey in the sun, james, and french navy. they're also sang Come Back Margaret, Tears For Affairs, Razzle Dazzle Rose and view songs i cant remember each per each. Too bad they didnt put Swans and Lets Go Bowling on their playlist, but over all, they were totally GREAAAAT!! i love them!

So lets called last night was a huge bite. it was the perfect ending for this magically week. started with my best bday, moving on to tirto's bday, and my dad's bday, and finally camera obscura made my week! i love it, i love march as always but this time i love it more and more and more!i couldnt be happier again!

And now.. monday is one blink away.Time for wake up and go back to my monotonous life.im so ready at first, but rain, you know they're pouring in NON STOP!i hate it. i used to love it, but this is too much for me. i miss being touched by the nice warm sun. Rain today is a mood killer! i hope this very very very long rainy season will end as soon as possible. Amin!

But for now, its rain outside, im gonna crab some sleep..xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers