Wednesday, March 24, 2010

from me to you

dear dad,
im so sorry for my late birthday letter. Well,happy birthday again by the way. I'm wishing you a very perfect place up there. So how are you today? Hope you're alright and still watching me from our sky. Hows our home looks like from up there? Very pretty,huh? Oh Dad, please take me with you..

dear dad,
i had turned 20. Just to be honest to you, this isn't a birthday i'm looking forward to. Please don't tell anyone,esp Mom. Because i don't want them to know that i'm so afraid. I'm afraid of what i would find as my birthday's gift. I'm so afraid that whatever life brings me this year might just break my heart again. you know i've been in a really tough times before and i've survived,but Daddy, i don't think i can handle another heart attack anymore.. i can't afford to get hurt anymore. Please Dad, will you come home for me? Please..

dear dad,
did you know what i was going through? did you feel it? I need you so bad Dad,i felt so alone..

dear dad,
i know you will never go back to home again. but i still hope that one day you'll be here again. i love you dad, we love you, your lady venus and three shooting stars. 6 years wont change anything Dad..i love you,as always.



your love,
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers