Wednesday, March 3, 2010

smooches

early this morning,a nice email came up from Louise Brown from travelpod informed me that my blog, was elected to be blog of the day February 22 edition. tho the notice was late,i'm so happy to know about that. here's the link you can check what they said about my blog :

http://travelblogsites.com/2010/02/22/marcelita-rinda-tells-it-like-it-is/

i love when they said,my english is one of the kind.like i seriously mean it.english was my number one interest. and the part when they said about my trip to Jogja and the photo series were raw of emotions, im so hunger to do more trip and writing, more and more and more.
i know my ability to write is still very far from good, but knowing that someone out there was reading and consider every word that i wrote is a very great feeling.

im so happy for me, x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers