Friday, March 26, 2010

tumblr.

i lost my will to write.

maybe because i'm bored, or maybe because there is no topic that i wanted to write. my life isnt so great lately so thats it. no storries. BUT,few days ago when i upload my personal photography photos to my facebook,and some people like it, i decided to make a tumblr account. sounds so mainstream huh? yeah whatever, to survive we need to follow the civilization right? so here it comes my tumblr account :

Photobucket

http://marcelitarinda.tumblr.com/

why tumblr?because as i said earlier, i lost will to write,so i tried to express my feelings through pictures, photos, videos, and quotes. tho im still a new bee, it will be very lovely if you could come and check it out.

and one thing, i've just updated my super cool list.feel free to check them out too, i bet you will love it!

hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers