Sunday, March 7, 2010

no one belongs here more than you



i want your face to be the first thing i saw when i woke up in the morning. Then enjoy the sunshine and show how much how lucky we are when we were together. Having a cup of hot tea, as you loved it, and talking about nothing but you and me and our day. I love when you touched my cheek and said 'you looked so cute this morning". And the topic about 'where are we going' will always be my favorite. "take me anywhere with you.."



where ever you take me, i always feel so happy. there is no place i would ratter be than here by your side. when im with you, i can share my whole life. you were good at making me cry and laugh in the same time. i love you like seriously. its nice to having you here with me all day long, all of the time.



so when the sun hits the horizon, i began to pray. for a lifetime to be with you. hand to hand. because there is no one better than you for me. you fit perfectly to my bones. please take me with you where ever you go. still,hand to hand. please dont break my heart. because my heart might be the stronger est heart when it comes to love you, but could be the weakest when you're leave.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers