Thursday, August 26, 2010

FFFFFFF

i know the reason why i'm so pissed off right now was too small to be a problem like this. i know i was over. i know im just too jealous as a person.

but just let me write anything i want here.

this isnt about you seeing another girl's bum. note it. is-not-about-you-SEEING-another-girl's-bum well yes it was at first, but now we have a bigger deal right here. this is about you so easy making me upset and so easy to ask an apoligize for me and easy to get mad if i cant give you any yet. easy easy easy and easy. do you think im an easy ass kind of girl? like you can ask anything anytime from me? do you see me as an easy kind of girl?

this isnt about me mad at you because you seeing another girl's bum. this is about me hating you because you acted like i was easy.

for these past 2 weeks, im so happy like i could die for you. but at the end of our 2 weeks, you turned everything to be black and grey. i dont know.. i was disappointed, i was mad, jealous, sad, mixed feelings at the same breath. i cant trust you,it seems like nothing can be trusted right now. i cant trust you for not hurting me more.

i wish i could just let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers