Sunday, August 22, 2010

he said, we shouldnt mention the word "forever"

the first time we go through this relationship, he thought that way. we shoulnt mention the word "forever" because nothing is last forever. i think he was wrong. everybody have the meaning of the word "forever" on their own. and this mine..

today is our 21 months anniversary. just like our others anniversary, i always feel lucky because he was here with me and how many lessons he had taught me and how he has changed my life and all things seemed to be better when he is here. today i feel all those feelings again. it seems today, i dont want to feel anything except my love for him and his love for me. like i could go screaming right now telling everyone that i love him the most, i love him forever. i know that he said nothing is last forever, but for me forever is a wish. i wish we could be in love as long as only god knows how long it was.

im always bad at ending my narrative. but now, this is my will to not going to end this narrative. i dont want to write an ending for my story about me loving him.

so, happy anniversary love. thank you for sweet sweet messages and sorry for the photos :p

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers