Thursday, August 26, 2010

thank you billie for singing my song

Apologize
Too many nights I’ve slept all alone. And I didn’t get to know you before you were gone. And I walk in your foot steps, I walk in your foot steps. I spy on you. Forgive me for that. So were you here to comfort me or to comfort you? To forget about the mistakes you’ve done. One shouldn’t do like that. One shouldn’t do like that? But I forgive you.

You’re all so important to me and you know it. So if that is mutual respect me and show it. You’ve hurt me before and you hurt me again. So apologize and I’ll forgive you. Don’t make fun of me or mock me or tease me. Take my hand and listen to me and release me. You’ve hurt me before and you hurt me again. So apologize and I’ll forgive you.

The last thing I need now is bad jokes and laughter. I can not go on like this. So help me now. Help me. So help now.

And the last thing I need now is bad jokes and laughter. I can not go on like this. So help me now. Help me. So help now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers